Traffic Marshal Course
Traffic Marshal (Banksman) training is an effective way of improving the overall safety of a working environment where vehicles are required to reverse or perform manoeuvres. Traffic Marshals (Banksman) are a legal requirement on many sites and events and recommended for any site or event where control and reversing of vehicles is unavoidable.
Nearly a quarter of all workplace transport injuries occur when vehicles are reversing. Traffic Marshals (Banksman) offer drivers a trustworthy second perspective while manoeuvring to play a key part in reducing accidents.
- Duration: 1/2 Day
- Price: £65
- Assessment: in-house by our assessor
Traffic Marshal Course Location
- East London: 1 Ace Security: Citigate House 246-250 Romford Road, 3 Rd Floor, Forestgate E7 9HZ
- West London: 1 Ace Security: Crown House Business Centre, 8 Th Floor, Suite 819 and 820, North Circular Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 7PN
Who is it for?
Our Traffic Marshal (Banksman) Course is a very important ticket to have for anyone working in construction, security, manufacturing, hospitality, parking enforcement or anyone with the responsibility of loading, unloading and movement of vehicles.
What does it cover?
This qualification delivers an essential understanding of the key terms, legal responsibilities and reasons for good health and safety on a construction site working as Traffic Marshal. Trainees will also learn about traffic risk assessments, personal protective equipment.
How does it work
Learners will gain the following critical knowledge:
- Legal Duties of a Traffic Marshal – Banksman
- Health & Safety Law on Traffic Management
- PPE Requirements when working as Traffic Marshal – Banksman
- Recognised HSE Hand Signals (HSE)
- Construction Design & Management Regulations
- Responsibilities of the Traffic Marshal – Banksman
- Risk Assessment of Manoeuvring Task
- Traffic Management
Traffic Marshal Assessment
This is a short, stand-alone qualification that is also well-suited for integration into wider vocational programmes of study.
There are no formal entry requirements although learners are expected to have a level of literacy which will enable them to benefit from the teaching materials and complete the assessment.
At the end of your training, you will be assessed by one our assessor/trainer. You will get your result on the same day.
Successful candidates will receive a Traffic Banksman Certificate, ID Card (for ID Card passport size photograph and Photo ID required) and a Hi-Vis vest (all inclusive).