TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prices are subject to change until payment has been made
- Bookings are subject to availability to spaces and resources
- Eligibility criteria may apply
- Lowest prices would be special offer prices for certain venues, you may require scrolling through available dates and venues in order to find the lowest price, or you may call us on 0203 691 4127.
- 1 Ace Security or its affiliates/associates may substitute the venue of training with another suitable venue of its choice and notify candidates via email, text or by telephone up to 12 hours prior to the start of the course.
- We may advertise a course for same dates at multiple venues but if the course is not financially feasible at multiple venues within the same city (minimum of twelve confirmed learners) we may substitute the venue and ask learners to commute to another venue to get a suitable number of learners to make the training financially feasible.
- Full attendance is required, late arrivals are not accepted on any of our courses.
- For spaces reserved online, via email or telephonically, the client will be liable for the full balance outstanding on the first day of the course.
- In the event of cancellation by 1 Ace Security Ltd or its affiliates/associates, damages may only be limited to a full refund of the course fee. Cancellation does not constitute as rescheduling to another date. In case the course is rescheduled to a later date the learners will be intimated at least 12 hours before the start of the training.
- Dispatch of certification by the concerned centre is arranged by 2nd class recorded charges may incur. The candidate has the option to pick up the certificates physically from the training centre for that he/she should intimate 1 Ace Security or its affiliate/associate in advance.
- 1 Ace Security Ltd or its affiliates/associate accepts no liability for misplaced certification and candidates will be responsible for paying any awarding body charges in respect of replacement certification.
- Pass Guarantee applicable to SIA qualifications: In the event that a candidate fails an exam, a free re-attendance of the training element will be arranged by 1 Ace Security Ltd or its affiliate/associate and the candidate will have a free re-sit, we shall not charge for the examination papers (Administration charges may apply, the same shall be clarified on the first day of the training and would be elaborated in the contract of services).
- If you fail an exam, and you wish to resit the exam. You should request a re-sit from the centre within two months from the result date by an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The centre may not conduct your re-sit after two months have passed and you have failed to request a re-sit within two months.
- Clients are responsible for providing accurate information as to the physical address where certification will be dispatched using clear handwriting.
- In the case of ID validation forms used by awarding bodies, the onus on the candidate is to ensure that his name is written in the correct format and the spellings are correct, failure to do so will result in the candidate being liable for administration costs charged by the awarding body for correction.
- During any travel abroad or within the UK whether it is for training purposes or otherwise, the client is responsible for arranging their own insurance and we or our associates does not accept any liability.
- Any form of uncivil behaviour at the premises will lead to exclusion from the course for which no refund will be made.
- Free courses may be available to terms and conditions and number of students per batch, we might offer you a supplementary course with your main course as free. Filling in the details that you give us to seek a free course does not guarantee you a placement in a particular course free of cost. (All promotions as regards to price and courses would only be for our Forestgate venue in East London)
- The jobs in security or any other sector that 1 ace security Ltd might be dealing with are not guaranteed, contacting us by submitting the online application form or coming to our venue for a job interview does not guarantee a job, and 1 ace Security Ltd will bear no liability in any form, for security sector 1 Ace Security does not provide direct employment and acts as an agency, 1 Ace Security does not have any direct contracts or subcontracts with any client in the field of security services regulated by SIA.
- We shall act as an agency as regards to employment.
- 1 Ace Security may or may not provide training directly but through its affiliates/associates. The affiliates/associates providing approved SIA qualifications are accredited by different awarding bodies and fulfil the relevant criteria as laid down by the concerned regulator.
- Once we arrange your training through our affiliate/associate partners, all the liability as regards to certification and administrative arrangements shall be the liability of our associate.
- The responsibility of 1 Ace security shall be limited to arranging training through an approved training provider. Conduct of training as per SIA and concerned awarding body guidelines remains the responsibility of the training provider.
- Normally the certificates for SIA linked qualifications arrive in 10 working days but it can be delayed indefinitely as it’s the prerogative of the awarding bodies to issue the certificates.
- 1 Ace Security Ltd or its associate or affiliate may retain copies of your IDs for a reasonable period of time.
- The associates/affiliates of 1 Ace Security may retain the certificates of learners for a specific period of time, if the learner fails to collect the certificate the centre will bear no responsibility, the period to retain the certificates by the centre may be limited to a period of one month.
- The company i.e. 1 Ace Security or its affiliates may cancel or postpone the course or training session completely or a part of it if it is not financially feasible. The compensation shall only be limited to the part or full refund of the training fee paid by the learner.
- If you do not agree with the result of an assessment, you have the right to ask for remarking of an assessment. To reassess and remark a particular assessment the charges would £70 per assessment, which would be payable in advance before the assessment is remarked. Once the assessment is remarked and if the result is changed you would be refunded the remarking charges. In case the result does not change you would not be refunded the fee that you have paid for remarking.
- “We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any third parties”
- Refunds Policy: You are eligible for a full refund excluding the processing charges if you cancel your course 45 days before the start date and send us an email at email@example.com. If the time left for the course is less than 45 days you shall not be eligible for a refund, however, you can transfer your booking to someone else and intimate the details of the candidate to us seven days before the start date of the course. No refunds are applicable after the course date. No refunds are applicable if you do not show up on the course. No refunds are applicable if you are late for training.
- Complaints Procedure: Once you have been trained by an approved training provider and you are not satisfied by the conduct of training, you may lodge formal complaints to that training provider using their complaints policy and procedure. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of their solution you can raise the level of your concern or complaint with the relevant awarding body. The information on how to approach the awarding body will be available with the training provider. If any individual or entity ( for example, but not limited to training providers, awarding organisation or regulator) may have a concern with our business model may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anyone who seeks our services confirms that he has understood the terms and conditions. Should there be a requirement of any explanation to a particular clause in these terms and conditions the same should be clarified by emailing your query to email@example.com at least two weeks before the date of delivery of service by 1 Ace Security or its affiliates/associates.
- Online reservations are refundable ( See refunds policy below)
- Documents required for SIA (Security Industry Authority) linked qualifications: as per SIA instructions in order to sit for the examinations which lead to an SIA qualification e.g Level 2 door supervisors award, the Level 2 CCTV award, the learners are required to ensure that the documentation is complete, to see the list of documents required Click here . It is your responsibility to have these documents with you, you are required to ensure that you have the documents as per the list mentioned above during your examinations. If you do not have the documents during the examinations you would not be able to sit in your exams. We may pose a penalty to carry forward your exam which may be up to the full amount of the course fee.
- Training Associate or Affiliate: The word associate or affiliate applies to any organisation or entity providing services to 1 Ace Security. As regards to qualifications and training the associate or affiliate will be authorised to conduct training and will be approved for the conduct of that particular activity by relevant regulators.
- Awarding Bodies: These are organisations that are authorised to issue awards, certificates diplomas once their relevant criteria have been met. They are approved and regulated, to find out more please visit Ofqual.
- Compliance and Due Diligence: For any course that you do with our associates regulated by different regulators, the onus to ensure the compliance rests with the service provider, all service providers that we shall refer a candidate shall be approved by concerned regulators.
- Security equipment All the security equipment being sold through this is site is by third parties using the Amazon system. All guarantees are provided by Amazon using their terms and conditions and contractual agreements with their suppliers.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advises users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products/services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe have to subscribe once they attend any of our courses. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies/people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based on their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to unsubscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text/banner / image links to other websites, similar to; www.1acesecuirty.co.uk or http://security-training-uk.co.uk/ or www.1acesectrainings.co.uk)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should, therefore, note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are customs to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
- Terms and Conditions for SIA Application Filling Service
- WE AT 1 ACE SECURITY ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF YOUR APPLICATION.
- THE £25 APPLICATION FEE PAID TO 1 ACE SECURITY IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- THE APPLICATION PROVIDED WOULD BE COMPLETED USING ALL THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED TO US
- 1 ACE SECURITY WOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR DISCREPANCIES AFTER THE APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL THE RELEVANT AND CORRECT INFORMATION DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED TO SIA SAFE, AS YOU WOULD REQUIRE IT AGAIN ONCE YOU APPLY FOR ANOTHER LICENCE.
- IF YOU MISS AN APPOINTMENT YOU WOULD BE REQUIRE TO RE-BOOK.CATION PROVIDED WOULD BE COMPLETED USING ALL THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED TO US. 1 ACE SECURITY WOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR DISCREPANCIES AFTER THE APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL THE RELEVANT AND CORRECT INFORMATION DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- All possible efforts have been made to provide accurate information, however, we do not take any liability for the correctness of the information, and we would not be responsible in case of any loss or damages suffered due to the use of sight.
- You may use the information provided on the website at your own risk and expense.